Ally Financial said Wednesday that it has repaid $2.9 billion of debt issued under the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.s Temporary Liquidity Guarantee Program.
Ally Financial Repays $2.9 Billion under TLGP
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues