According to a survey on bank compensation released Thursday, commercial loan officers total annual pay is up 17.3% this year over last, while salaries of other bank employees have climbed just 2.5%.
Loan Officers Raking in The Bucks: Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter