New York State's Department of Financial Services has ruled that, for insurance purposes, Hurricane Sandy wasn't a hurricane when it hit the state.
No Deductibles for Sandy-Related Claims in New York
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues