Although bankers want full insurance for certain deposits to be extended, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. encouraged institutions Monday to tell customers in advance that that insurance may expire.
FDIC Tells Banks to Prepare for End of Special Coverage
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app