MetLife is selling its mortgage servicing portfolio to JPMorgan Chase. The $70 billion portfolio would increase JPMorgan's servicing business by roughly 5%, the companies said Friday.
MetLife to Sell MSR Portfolio to JPMorgan Chase
NOV 5, 2012 4:40pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE