MetLife is selling its mortgage servicing portfolio to JPMorgan Chase. The $70 billion portfolio would increase JPMorgan's servicing business by roughly 5%, the companies said Friday.
MetLife to Sell MSR Portfolio to JPMorgan Chase
NOV 5, 2012 4:40pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE