Standard Bancshares in Hickory Hills, Ill., announced on Wednesday that it had entered into a set of definitive agreements with a consortium of private-equity investors for more than $130 million.
Standard Bancshares in Illinois Could Pursue M&A After Private-Equity Infusion
NOV 7, 2012 5:28pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE