MoneyGram International has set aside $100 million for victims of consumer fraud scams as part of an effort to settle an investigation by the Justice Department and U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
MoneyGram Settles Fraud, AML Claims
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app