A new service from Citi will scour the Web during the weeks after a customer makes a credit-card purchase and provide a refund if it finds a price that's at least $25 lower.
Citi Puts New Twist on Price Protection
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues