Trillium Asset Management and AFSCME Employees Pension Plan complain that Citigroup's stock price is still too low and it needs to explore the sale of additional business units.
Shareholders Press Citi to Unload More Business Units
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter