The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says it will delay the effective date of new disclosures about escrow accounts and other items as the agency crafts a broader overhaul of mortgage forms.
CFPB to Streamline Laundry List of Disclosure Changes
NOV 16, 2012 4:16pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE