The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says it will delay the effective date of new disclosures about escrow accounts and other items as the agency crafts a broader overhaul of mortgage forms.
CFPB to Streamline Laundry List of Disclosure Changes
NOV 16, 2012 4:16pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE