The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a stark warning to mortgage lenders and brokers on Monday, arguing they must stop running "potentially misleading advertisements," including those targeting veterans and older Americans.
CFPB, FTC Put 'Misleading' Mortgage Ads in Crosshairs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter