The FDIC official proposes corresponding a bank's required capital minimum to its Camels rating and subjecting big banks to more detailed exams.
Exams and Capital Levels Should Be Intertwined: FDIC's Hoenig
NOV 30, 2012 8:45am ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE