Stewart Larsen, the bank's head of mortgage lending, still frets about pending regulation, but he prefers to stay focused on matters he can control.
Bank of the West Gets Out in Front on Servicing Standards
DEC 3, 2012 3:41pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE