Federal Reserve Board Gov. Daniel Tarullo voiced concern Tuesday about a potential move to reestablish Glass-Steagall, a Depression-era law that separated investment and commercial banking.
Fed's Tarullo Raises Doubts on Glass-Steagall Revival
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app