The Minneapolis bank will raise reserves for bad mortgages in response to a directive from Freddie Mac, CEO Richard Davis said. He also foresees a "difficult" next year in banking, and is cautious on M&A.
U.S. Bancorp Will Raise Reserves for Mortgage Putbacks: CEO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues