Cyrus Amir-Mokri, the assistant secretary for financial institutions, said the industry's technological advances should be accompanied by an awareness of the risk of systems breakdowns.
Operational Risk Demands More Attention, Treasury Official Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter