The jump in Bank of Americas Basel III capital ratio in the third quarter reflected favorable moves in rates and credit spreads, not retained earnings.
How B of A Leapfrogged Rivals Under Basel III: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app