Sens. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and David Vitter, R-La., are planning to push for legislation authorizing a Government Accountability Office study that would estimate the value of the economic benefits large banks receive for being "too big to fail."
Brown, Vitter To Push For GAO Study On TBTF
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app