Sierra Vista in Folsom, Calif., is the kind of bank typically marked for extinction. But it has raised enough equity to try to make itself into a buyer, or a more appealing takeover target.
How a Small California Bank Attracted the Capital to Fight Another Day
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app