Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may have lost billions of dollars as a result of banks' allegedly manipulating a benchmark that determines the price at which banks lend to one another.
Libor-Related Losses at Fannie, Freddie May Exceed $3B: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter