The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and several state attorneys general won their first joint-case Friday against a debt-settlement company in Florida.
CFPB and State AGs Win First Case Against Debt Settlement Firm
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app