The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Friday specified changes it would like to make to a rule designed to increase regulation of international money transfers.
CFPB Proposes Changes to Remittance Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues