The OCC says the decline in foreclosures year-over-year has been largely driven by improving economic conditions and increased effort by servicers to keep borrowers in their homes.
Foreclosures, Serious Delinquencies Fell in 3Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter