Federal officials relayed information about the Occupy movement to the financial community as part of surveillance by authorities of a series of protests against banks that took place in 2011.
FBI Relayed Info About Occupy Movement to Financial Institutions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues