The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Friday slightly raised the asset threshold for banks that are required to collect certain mortgage disclosure data, increasing it by $1 million to $42 million.
CFPB Raises HMDA Reporting Asset Threshold
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter