The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau finalized its first rule and took its first enforcement actions this year, but its most challenging work is still to come.
Hard Part Just Starting for CFPB After Busy First Year
DEC 28, 2012 3:12pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE