In an unusual step, foreign governments stretching across three continents have written to U.S. regulators calling for significant changes in how rule is implemented.
Foreign Nations Join Chorus Against the 'Volcker Rule'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues