A coalition of associations, led by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, sent a letter Thursday urging regulators to hold a public hearing on their plans to designate non-bank financial institutions as systemically important.
U.S. Chamber Pushes Regulators for Hearing on Nonbanks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter