The Senate by a clear margin passed legislation Thursday making it easier for small banks to attract investors without having to register with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Senate Passes Bill to Aid Small-Bank Capital Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app