Mercantile Bank of Grand Rapids, Mich., has repurchased about $10.5 million of the preferred stock it issued to the Treasury Department as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Mercantile Bank in Mich. Partially Repays Tarp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app