Regions Financial, the largest remaining bank in the government's Troubled Asset Relief Program, repaid its outstanding $3.5 billion investment on Wednesday, the Treasury Department said.
Regions, Largest Remaining Tarp Bank, Repays $3.5B Investment
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter