Peapack-Gladstone Financial of Bedminster, N.J., has paid $110,000 to repurchase the warrant it issued to the Treasury Department as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Peapack-Gladstone Buys Back Warrant
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app