Women and minorities own nearly 30% of all the businesses in California but many can't get the bank loans they need to grow their firms. California Bank & Trust in San Diego is aiming to change that.
California Bank Eyes More Loans to Women and Minority Entrepreneurs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app