A number of mutual holding companies are potential candidates to launch second-step conversions, but lingering questions about the new regulatory regime could cloud the issue.
Dividend Issue Could Act as Roadblock for Mutual Conversions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter