The Treasury Department Tuesday cited a Belarus-based bank as potentially having links to money laundering, and proposed barring U.S. banks from opening or maintaining accounts with the institution.
Treasury Warns U.S. Institutions of Dealing with Bank in Belarus
MAY 22, 2012 11:46am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE