Jacksonville Bancorp in Florida has sold roughly $25.1 million of troubled assets and completed its previously announced $50 million capital raise.
Jacksonville Sells Troubled Assets, Raises $50M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues