Fulton Financial in Lancaster, Pa., reported a bump up in profit in the fourth quarter despite declines in interest income.
Fulton Overcame Lower Interest Income in 4Q
JAN 15, 2013 6:18pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE