Various loan types have been yielding fatter margins over banksí cost of funds through much of the Fedís campaign to stimulate the economy. Blame banks' tight overall margins on cash and securities.
Bank Loan Spreads Hold Up Despite Low Rates: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues