U.S. Bancorp and a nonbank partner have agreed to pay $6.5 million to settle charges that they misled members of the U.S. military about the fees charged on auto loans.
U.S. Bank to Reimburse Military Borrowers Over Auto Loans: CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter