The McLean, Va., company blames lower revenue, higher costs and margin trends for earnings that fell short of analysts' expectations in the fourth quarter.
Uncollectible Fees, Seasonal Costs Hit Capital One's 4Q Profits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app