The company's earnings rose 57% from a year earlier, to $30.1 million. Earnings per share of 61 cents topped the average analysts' estimate by 2 cents, according to Bloomberg.
Acquisitions Fuel Profit at Wintrust Financial in Illinois
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues