New York financial regulator Benjamin Lawsky has proposed rules that would require improved record keeping and overhaul other practices at banks and third-party debt collectors.
N.Y.'s Lawsky Joins Debt Collection Crackdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter