Enterprise Financial Services Corp. in St. Louis converted $20 million of trust-preferred securities to common stock, a move that will reduce its borrowing costs and improve its capital position.
Enterprise in St. Louis Converts $20M of Trups to Stock
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app