The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Tuesday that it is suing Morgan Drexen, a debt-relief provider, for false marketing a month after the same company filed suit against the CFPB.
CFPB Sues Debt-Relief Company that First Sued Agency
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter