Reports of suspected fraud received by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network fell by 25% last year, to just under 70,000, according to the regulator's report on fraud filings for 2012, released Tuesday.
Mortgage Fraud Reports Dropped 25% in 2012: Fincen
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter