The U.S. unit of Chinatrust Commercial Bank is changing its name to CTBC and offering more services to attract a broader range of customers. But it faces the same challenges other community banks are encountering as they try to expand beyond their traditional boundaries.
Chinatrust in L.A. Changes Name, Bids to Fill Void Left by U.S. Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app