The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has agreed to pull its enforcement attorneys out of exams with financial companies after relentless opposition from bankers to their presence.
CFPB Pulls Enforcement Attorneys from Its Exams
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter