Aided by its first whole-bank acquisition in seven years, City Holding Company in Charleston, W.Va., reported a $10.9 million profit in the fourth quarter of 2012, up 13% from the same quarter a year earlier.
City Holding in W.Va. Says Deal Boosted 4Q Earnings
JAN 29, 2013 4:47pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE