The Federal Reserve Board has approved an application by NongHyup Bank to open a branch and a representative office in New York. The bank currently already has a representative office in New York and a nonbank unit in California.
South Korean Bank Gets Approval for U.S. Branch
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app