The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is urging policymakers to revamp the disclosure requirements and modification programs of private student loan servicers, similar to changes already enacted in the mortgage industry.
CFPB Pushing for Overhaul of Student Loan Servicers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app